Are you excited about your first Paint By Numbers Kit? We can't wait for you to try it out. Below is a step by step guide of how to paint and some helpful tips to get you started.
How it works
The container and canvas are marked with corresponding numbers.
Paint the container number (14) to the corresponding number (14) on the canvas.
Apply all the paint with the corresponding numbers on the canvas until complete.
Once all the paint is applied, your painting will be complete.
- Choose a comfortable chair and surroundings, with plenty of space and light.
- A small container of water and a cloth is required to wash and dry paints between colours.
- Make sure your paintbrush is dry before dipping it into the paint pots.
- Start with the smallest areas, then work your way up to medium then large.
- Paint the whole of one colour first, don’t stop and start.
- Be sure to let the paint dry between colours to avoid any smudging
- There should be no gaps between colours.
- Take a picture of your blank canvas, it helps with small areas that can be painted over by mistake.